68th Annual Powwow Food Vendor Registration
Art Vendor Rules and Regulations
American Indian Center (AIC) 68th Annual Chicago Powwow at Schiller Woods East Forest Preserve located in Chicago, Illinois.
By submitting payment, you agree to the rules and regulations.
WHEREAS, Food Vendor desires to utilize American Indian Center/Forest Preserve of Cook County (FPCC) space for the purpose of selling Native American Foods at the American Indian Center 68th Annual Chicago Powwow/FPCC scheduled for October 8, 2021 through October 10, 2021.
THEREFORE, it is understood and agreed upon by all parties hereto as follows:
- Fees must be submitted by September 24, 2021. 2 options:
- Full payment will receive a 10% discount if paid on or before by September 24, 2021.
- 50% down payment will be required by September 17, 2021, and must be paid in full, no later than October 8, 2021, before set-up can begin.
Certified checks, money orders, and/or cash will be accepted
Vendors will receive four (4) FREE weekend passes per booth. Any other passes will need to be purchased. Vendors will receive a discount for additional passes up to four (4) passes.
- ALL REGISTERED VENDORS WILL RECEIVE A VIP PARKING PASS
- Vendors will be permitted to camp onsite. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional camp information.
- Please be prepared to show a copy of tribal ID, CDIB, or dependency status upon registration.
VENDOR SETUP TIME: Friday, October 8th, 2021 begins at 8:00 am
VENDOR TEAR-DOWN/EXIT TIME: Sunday, October 10, 2021 starting at 5:00 pm, all out by
Food Vendor Rules and Regulations
In addition to the fees above:
- Lighting for the dance arena will be provided, please bring your own lighting/extension cords. Electricity will be available.
- The FPCC will close the park at 9:30 pm.
- No fees will be refunded for canceling by any vendor.
- Vendor is responsible for complying with local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Vendors must assume all responsibility and hold the American Indian Center and FPCC harmless for any violations.
- All space assignments will be designated by the Powwow Committee. The Powwow Committee retains the right to make any necessary changes, at any time, without prior notice to Vendor.
- All vendor booths must be always staffed by vendor personnel, AT ALL TIMES.
- You must abide by all health laws from the local, state, and CDC Guidelines.
- The subletting and negotiation of any booth or services are strictly prohibited. Any violation of this provision will result in the Vendor or sublessee being asked to leave the event immediately, without refund of Vendor fees.
- Any solicitation for support of political issues is strictly forbidden. Any violation of this provision will result in the Vendor being asked to leave the event immediately without refund of Vendor fees.
- The advertising or promotion of any other special event is strictly prohibited, unless previously approved by the AIC Executive Staff in writing.
- Any unauthorized raffle and or the sale of any promotional items are prohibited
- The consumption of alcohol or any illegal drugs is strictly prohibited. Violators may be expelled from the premises for the duration of the event.
- All rules of the AIC and FPCC must be complied with and no unauthorized agreements by AIC or powwow committee officers will be honored.